Monday, November 21, 2011

Logo Design cont.



I think these are the two logos I want to use for my Graphic Design I project.. I’ve been brainstorming and sketching all weekend and these were the two best. I’m afraid he wont like the face one, though.. but I don’t have any idea what else I could use for this. That is Xeraki..my muse, my character that I use to represent myself..what else would fit more perfect for a logo for myself? I really like the bird hands though..my hands are very important to me, I need them to create.. and the bird is a sort of symbol of my artistic freedom - I’m not tied down to anything, and can be free with my artwork. So I think it fits pretty well. I’m not sure if I’m completely happy with the shading on it, though..I feel like I need some mid-tones but when I added them it made the hands look too much like hands, and the bird disappeared. Hmm..

Any thoughts/suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment